D is for Dragon

D is for Dragon
Available Now at Lulu.com

Welcome to the Hearthside

The Hearthside is a blog for the writings of Nathaniel Hart. Check out the sample stories to the right. Check Below for updates on appearances, readings, and current work.

08 September 2012

I need you!

A short post this week and a request. First some news though:

My reading at Rain-or-Shine is in two weeks but other authors have already started the series off! There will be other readings every Thursday in September. Check out the event for more at: http://www.facebook.com/events/350291445056430/
See you on Thursday the 20th, and please tell your friends!


***


Have you read Water Rounded Stones, or any of the stories from it posted on this site? If you have, then I need your help. Help me get rated on Lulu.com and Barns&Noble.com. User review and star ratings push me further up on google and make it easier to find my book and act as a key insight for literary agents. Even a one sentence "I loved this book, especially the quirky sci-fi stories," helps me out. I can't review myself so I need help from my readers, please lend a hand, won't you?  

My book on Lulu can be found at:
http://www.lulu.com/shop/nathaniel-hart/water-rounded-stones/paperback/product-18815538.html

And on Barns & Noble I'm at:
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/water-rounded-stones-nathaniel-hart/1109559446?ean=9781105511905

Thanks to everyone for anything you can offer...



***



And lastly a promise: Next week I am very excited to post the cover of my next novel Coming Home. You can catch an exerpt from it at my Rain or Shine reading along with a story from Water Rounded Stones!



No comments:

Post a Comment