D is for Dragon

D is for Dragon
Available Now at Lulu.com

Welcome to the Hearthside

The Hearthside is a blog for the writings of Nathaniel Hart. Check out the sample stories to the right. Check Below for updates on appearances, readings, and current work.

26 November 2016

Small Business Saturday

It's Small Business Saturday and you can get D is for Dragon or Water Rounded Stones at Portland small businesses. 

D is for Dragon can be found at Red Castle Games, Guardian Games, and the Sprightly Being Cafe (searching google for any of these names will get you an address). 

Water Rounded Stones, my short story collection, can be found at Powells Books though they have limited copies on hand. 

Additionally, I am extending our weekend sale to Water Rounded Stones as well. If you email me by Monday I am offering $2 off the sticker price of each book. To get that special price send me an email by clicking the link here I will bring this sale back some time in December as well. 

Have a good weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment